September 21st is World Gratitude Day, so I thought it was a perfect time to share the things I am most grateful for since switching to a Low Carb diet. 😀
7 Things I LOVE About Eating Low Carb!
1. Bacon. (enough said?)
2. THE WEIGHT I’VE LOST !!!
3. How easy it is to eat Low Carb, even if you don’t cook. 🙂
4. It’s a way of eating I can stick to long-term, not a fad diet, or a short term diet you can’t sustain.
5. The way I feel. A big point for me is less back pain – due to less inflammation (carbs promote inflammation and aggravate things like arthritis). I’m no longer suffering, and feel fabulous!
6. Looking awesome in my jeans again. 😉
7. The fact that you can eat low carb ANYwhere – restaurants, events, camping, traveling, fast food, etc. No counting, calculating or hassle. Just tons of options and delicious food choices.
Also – I’ve met some of the coolest people all of the world through my blog (and via social media). I’ve made new friends, learned a lot, found some amazing Low Carb recipes, and had an absolute blast at it all!
Those are mine. What are YOU most grateful for today, on World Gratitude Day, or what’s your FAVORITE thing about eating Low Carb? Leave a reply below. 😀 *cheers*
Leave a Reply