I’m always looking for interesting new low carb products to try, just to mix things up and keep from getting bored with my usual low carb foods. As an affiliate for Netrition, I get a report by email on products sold, and I often scan through that list for fresh ideas.
I love shopping online at Netrition for a number of reasons. Mainly because they have a $4.95 flat rate shipping fee, which means I can order as much as want – even heavy bottles of sugar free syrup – for that one low price. They have super-fast shipping too, and a great selection of products, most of which I can’t even find in local stores where I live.
This is where I get my Almond meal for example, for my low carb bread and low carb cookie recipes. I use Bob’s Red Mill Almond Meal / Flour, which you can see to the right.
I also created an Amazon aStore where you can buy low carb products online, and I like to browse that now and then for new ideas too. You can often get free shipping at Amazon, but you may have to buy some items in bulk.
At Netrition you can buy single items, or any quantity you prefer, and the total shipping is still under five dollars.
I mentioned earlier that I get an email detailing products sold through my referral link, which I love scanning for ideas.
I thought I’d share some popular items from the most recent list with you, to give you ideas for new low carb products to try as well…
I use these sugar free syrups to flavor my coffee, and in recipes as sweeteners. See my post on DaVinci vs Torani. The most popular sugar free syrup flavors over the last few months were: caramel, mango, black cherry, strawberry, watermelon, red raspberry, vanilla, lemon and coconut.
Low Carb Breads & Tortillas
- Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas (My favorite)
- La Tortilla: Smart & Delicious Low Carb Tortillas
- Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita Bread
- Hungry Girl Foldit Flatbread, 100% Whole Wheat with Flax
Low Carb Staples
- Garden of Life: Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin
- Carbquik Bake Mix
- NOW Almond Flour, Unblanched
- Organic Coconut Flour
- Miracle Noodle: Miracle Rice
- DaVinci Sugar Free Pancake Syrup
- Walden Farms Sugar Free Blueberry Syrup
- Sugar Free Raspberry Preserves
- Low Carb Pasta Sauce, Roasted Garlic
- Hunt’s Premium Pasta Sauce, No Added Sugar
- EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose
- Sugar-Free Mini Chocolate Chips, Semi-Sweet
- PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- Eden Foods: Black Soy Beans
- Polaner Sugar Free Preserves with Fiber, Seedless Raspberry (Delicious!!)
- Natural Vegetarian Unsweetened Ketchup
- Carb Counters Bread Crumb Mix, Plain
- Carb Counters Graham Cracker Style Pie Crust Mix
Low Carb Meals & Side Dishes
- Homestyles Low Carb Chili Meal
- Carb Counters Instant Mashers, Cheddar and Bacon
- Carb Counters Instant Mashers, Sour Cream & Chives
- Dreamfields Low-Digestible Angel Hair Pasta
- Dreamfields Low-Digestible Rotini Pasta
Note: The Dreamfields Pasta is controversial on just how low carb it is, or how it affects insulin levels, etc. A preferable (and healthier) alternative is Zucchini Pasta. 😉
It’s super easy to make!
Ooh – and here’s a fun find from the list:
Baja Bob’s Sugar Free Alcoholic Drink Mixes
There’s margarita, strawberry margarita, pina colada, mai tai, mojito, sweet & sour, mudslide, cranberry martini, sour apple martini, etc. Great for socials, parties, date night, or anytime you want to have a guilt-free drink. 😀
Low Carb Desserts / Sweets
- Carb Counters Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- Quest Bar, Peanut Butter Supreme
- Quest Bar, Apple Pie
- Carb Counters Snackin’ Carrot Cake Mix
- Sugar Free Candy, Coffee & Cream
- Carb Counters Snackin’ Cinnamon Swirl Cake Mix
- Sugar Free Candy, Berry Mix
- Sensables Cream Filled Chocolate Cup Cakes
- Russell Stover Sugar Free Peg Bag Candy, Peanut Butter Crunch
- Hershey’s Sugar Free Twizzlers
- Russell Stover Sugar Free Peg Bag Candy, Chocolate Covered Coconut
- Russell Stover Sugar Free Peg Bag Candy, Toffee Squares
- Jelly Belly Sugar Free Sour Candy
- Carb Counters Angel Food Puffs
- Carb Counters Muffin Mix, Classic Carrot
- Carb Counters Brownie Mix Select, Caramel Pecan Turtle
- Carb Counters Instant Mousse Mix, Chocolate
Note: You can also get Quest Bars in ALL the flavors on their website, which is where I order mine. These bars are one of my personal favorites for an easy snack or breakfast-on-the-go. Of course, if you’re already placing an order at Netrition, it’s convenient to buy single bars there too.
Low Carb Snacks
- Carb Counters Angel Food Puffs
- “Just The Cheese” Nacho Chips
- “Just The Cheese” Popped Cheese, Butter
I tend to stick to my “staples” which can get really boring over time. Most of the new products or foods I’ve added to my low carb diet have come from recommendations or from products mentioned by other low-carbers, which helps a lot. I love all the idea & recipe sharing on the web! Hopefully the list above will give YOU some new low carb products to try, to mix things up a little and keep your taste buds happy.
* Confession: I LOVE grocery shopping without ever leaving the house!! 😀
If you enjoyed this list, be sure to “like it” or share it with your friends. And if you want to add your own favorites to share with everyone here, just leave a comment below.
Discount Code: LOWCARBTRAVELER
Leave a Reply