Last weekend while I was traveling, I had a fabulous dinner at Ruby Tuesday’s with friends.
I ended up having the Chicken Bella which was DELICIOUS! 😀 It’s a big juicy grilled chicken breast smothered with a mushroom & artichoke cream sauce – and weighs in at only 3 net carbs.
They have new “Fit & Trim Choices” on the menu, and there are actually tons of Ruby Tuesdays low carb entrees to choose from.
I used my mobile to look up the nutrition facts before making a final decision – which I always recommend.
If you don’t have a smart phone, you can look them up online before you go out to eat.
See: Ruby Tuesday’s Nutrition Facts
Ruby Tuesdays Low Carb Entrees
Here are just some of the low carb menu items to choose from:
- Blackened Tilapia with mango salsa / 4 Net Carbs
- Salmon Florentine / 5 Net Carbs
- Petite Sirloin* & Lobster Tail / 5 Net Carbs
- Jumbo Skewered Shrimp / 0 Net Carbs
- Chicken Bella / 3 Net Carbs
- Creole Catch / 0 Net Carbs
- Memphis Dry Rub Half-Rack Ribs / 6 Net Carbs
- New Orleans Seafood / 2 Net Carbs
- Grilled Chicken or Salmon / 0 Net Carbs
- Grilled Top Sirloin / 3 Net Carbs
- Asiago Peppercorn Sirloin / 3 Net Carbs
- Grilled Asparagus / 2 Net Carbs
- Grilled Zucchini / 3 Net Carbs
- Grilled Green Beans / 3 Net Carbs
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli / 4 Net Carbs
- Creamy Mashed Cauliflower / 11 Net Carbs
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash / 4 Net Carbs
- Sauteed Baby Portabella Mushrooms / 2 Net Carbs
If you’re looking for the best dessert choice on the Ruby Tuesday’s menu, the “Berry Good Yogurt Parfait” is only 18 Net Carbs. Obviously you would have to “eat clean” the entire day to fit that one in without going over your daily carb limit, but it’s definitely a lower carb dessert choice!
Like I said, I had the Chicken Bella. I chose Creamy Mashed Cauliflower and Grilled Green Beans as my two side items. The Creamy Mashed Cauliflower is actually 11 net carbs, which surprised me. The Grilled Green Beans side item is only 3 net carbs. So my total for this meal was 17 net carbs – which is a lot more than I expected. Next time I’ll go for the Steamed Broccoli or Roasted Spaghetti Squash instead. 😉